Friday 16 November 2007

Now! That's What I Call Music! 3 [Indonesian Series]


Now That's What I Call Music! 3 [Indonesian Series] containing 18 tracks from popular song at that time.

The cover is similiar with Asian Version, it was released on September 1, 1997. It was available on CD format and cassette format.

Labels are from PolyGram Music, EMI Music, and Virgin Music.

Track listing

01. Hanson : "MMMBop"
02. Spice Girls : "2 Become 1"
03. Wet Wet Wet : "If I Never See You Again"
04. Backstreet Boys : "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"
05. No Doubt : "Don't Speak"
06. R. Kelly : "I Believe I Can Fly"
07. Bee Gees : "Alone"
08. The Cardigans : "Lovefool"
09. U2 : "Staring At The Sun"
10. George Michael : "Star People [Forthright Edit]"
11. OMC : "How Bizarre"
12. Sheryl Crow : "If It Makes You Happy"
13. Boyzone : "Words"
14. Code Red : "This Is Our Song"
15. Kavana : "MFEO"
16. Richard Marx : "Until I Find You Again"
17. Michael Learns To Rock : "Breaking My Heart"
18. 911 : "The Day We Find Love"

No comments: