Tuesday 13 October 2009

Now That's What I Call Music! 4 [Indonesian Series]


Now That's What I Call Music! 4 [Indonesian Series] containing 18 tracks from popular song at that time.

The cover is similiar with Asia Version, it was released on May 21, 1998. It was available on CD format and cassette format.

Labels are from EMI Music, Virgin Music, and PolyGram Music.

Track listing

01. Spice Girls : "Too Much"
02. Backstreet Boys : "All I Have To Give"
03. Chumbawamba : "Tubthumping"
04. 911 : "Party People... Friday Night"
05. 98 Degrees : "Invisible Man"
06. Hanson : "I Will Come To You"
07. All Saints : "I Know Where It's At"
08. Janet Jackson : "Together Again"
09. Moffatts : "I'll Be There For You"
10. Aqua : "Doctor Jones"
11. Solid Harmonie : "I'll Be There For You"
12. Boyzone : "Picture Of You"
13. Bryan Adams : "Back To You"
14. Sheryl Crow : "Tomorrow Never Dies"
15. Andrea Bocelli Featuring Sarah Brightman : "Time To Say Goodbye"
16. Elton John : "Something About The Way You Look Tonight"
17. Michael Learns To Rock : "I'm Gonna Be Around"
18. Boyz II Men : "A Song For Mama"

No comments: